No forwarding address for estranged husband

Amicable Forum

No forwarding address for estranged husband

Hi There,

My estranged husband doesn't have a forwarding address as he is a nomad. When filing for divorce, could documents be sent to him via email using docu-sign?

Jennifer at 12.09.2022 9:11:19

Views: 187


Reply to question

If you are happy for amicable to contact you in the future for marketing purposes, as well as for help and advice on divorce and separation then please tick the boxes below to tell us all the ways you would prefer to hear from us. You can read about how amicable may use your data here, and withdraw your consent at any time.