Do I have a say in who can look after my son?

Amicable Forum

My son is being left in the care of her new partners parents. Can this be done without consulting me?

My son is being left in the care of my ex partners new boyfriend's parents.. I'm not happy about this as I know nothing about them. Does she need my permission?

Andi at 15.07.2021 12:10:41

Views: 1854


Hi Andi,

Thanks for your question. It's difficult to give you bespoke advice without knowing other factors such as your child's age and who they normally live with. Give us a call and we should be able to assist you further.

Holly from amicable at 27.07.2021 8:02:34

Reply to question

If you are happy for amicable to contact you in the future for marketing purposes, as well as for help and advice on divorce and separation then please tick the boxes below to tell us all the ways you would prefer to hear from us. You can read about how amicable may use your data here, and withdraw your consent at any time.