Lega separation

Amicable Forum

Lega separation

Is it possible to get legal separation from spouse residing outside the UK. I know the country he is currently residing in but don’t have an address.

swiftpraise at 05.07.2018 8:02:25

Views: 2917


Hi swiftpraise, yes it is possible if they are in a different country but you will need an address to formalise things through the courts. Before heading down the legal separation route, I would first check that it’s the right option for you by booking a call here or by reading this blog.

Hannah Hodgkinson at 05.07.2018 8:02:25

Both parties needs to be aware but to get things possible (even if they’re not) get in touch with http://www.storobinfirm.com just like on my case.

DavidStorobin at 05.07.2018 8:02:25

Reply to question

If you are happy for amicable to contact you in the future for marketing purposes, as well as for help and advice on divorce and separation then please tick the boxes below to tell us all the ways you would prefer to hear from us. You can read about how amicable may use your data here, and withdraw your consent at any time.