How to just legalise the financial separation?

Amicable Forum

Just need someone to legalise the financial separation

We are happy to do the divorce paperwork ourselves and we will agree how to split the finances amicably. We just want what we agree to be legalised. can this be done and how much would this cost?

Allison H at 26.02.2021 15:56:13

Views: 2177


Hi Allison - yes we can absolutely support you both. The consent order write up service is £950 (inclucing court fees, if you need a couple of hours with a coach to help you reach an agreement then this is £1550, you can read more about this service here. Or if you need more help we have a service that includes more hours with our of coaches. You book can book a free call and we can help you choose the right service.

Hannah at 01.03.2021 17:34:57

Reply to question

If you are happy for amicable to contact you in the future for marketing purposes, as well as for help and advice on divorce and separation then please tick the boxes below to tell us all the ways you would prefer to hear from us. You can read about how amicable may use your data here, and withdraw your consent at any time.