Do I just fill out the D81 form in divorce?

Amicable Forum

Do I just fill out the D81 form?

I started my divorce online through the government. We've got our conditional order and now need to sort our finances. My wife and I are in complete agreement with what we want to do and who keeps what. It looks like we just need to fill out the d81 form? Do you help with this or do we need to do anything else? Thanks!

Gareth at 06.01.2023 10:41:09

Views: 73


Reply to question

If you are happy for amicable to contact you in the future for marketing purposes, as well as for help and advice on divorce and separation then please tick the boxes below to tell us all the ways you would prefer to hear from us. You can read about how amicable may use your data here, and withdraw your consent at any time.