How to get a consent order online

Man operating laptop
Originally published on 25th September 2019 at 2:56 PM

Ending your marriage or civil partnership is one legal process and ending your financial ties is completely different legal process. The process of severing your financial ties is called a consent order or financial order. This blog will explain how to get a consent order online. 

A consent order does two things:

  • Legalises the financial arrangements that you’ve made
  • Ends the possibility of claims against each other in the future 

There are two different types of consent order (or financial order): 

  • A consent order

If you need to detail any arrangements or transfers then a full consent order is the best option. This includes things like child maintenance, transfer of property, lump sum transfers and pension sharing. 

  • A clean break consent order

If you have already split your finances or have no finances to split then a clean break consent order will be sufficient. A clean break consent order will end your financial relationship and stop the possibility of claims in the future. 

How to get a consent order online

If you are amicable and there are no danger sides like hiding assets etc then we offer the below services:

Consent order write up service

Consent and negotiation service

Premium negoriation and consent order service

If you have any questions, or would like some support, please book a free 15-minute call with one of our experts here.

Find the right service for you

About the author

Having experienced her own protracted and expensive divorce, Emma has spent the past 5 years working as a Divorce Mentor. Emma works with divorcing couples to find a pragmatic approach, thereby minimising conflict and costs.


No comments yet.
Your comment
Your name
Your email

Sending ....

Your comment has been sending.

Comment will be visible after verification.

Your comment did not send. Please try again later.

Back to latest posts

Popular Categories