amicable's Premium Plus Separation Agreement
Service is designed to help cohabiting couples or couples who wish to separate before they divorce with dividing their finances and/or sorting out childcare arrangements. The service includes a separation agreement, it's important to note that separation agreements are not automatically enforceable by the courts. For more information on this please speak to one of our experts
£5250 (total cost)
"Excellent 4.9 / 5” Trustpilot Score
What’s included in the service?
- Up to 6 one hour sessions plus telephone support from a coach throughout
- Negotiation support for splitting your finances
- Introductions to specialists such as financial or tax experts where appropriate as well as help to integrate their advice into your agreement
- Co-parenting support to help you transition from parents to co-parents
- A legally drafted Deed of Separation, prepared by our partner law firm Rucklidge Law
- Payment plan options
What’s not included in the service?
- Implementation of the separation agreement e.g. transferring an interest in property
- Tax or financial advice