amicable’s Premium Plus Divorce Service
For couples who have more than £2million in assets and/or more than one property.
Your dedicated Divorce Specialist will support the two of you throughout the emotional, logistical and legal journey of divorcing, and help you to negotiate and agree your post-separation plans. For couples with more complex assets we are able to offer introductions to specialists such as pensions, financial or tax experts where appropriate and will help you to integrate their advice into the legal framework of divorce and separation.
Your Divorce Specialist will prepare and submit the appropriate paperwork to the court to make your divorce and financial arrangements legally binding.
Using amicable allows you to work together to sort out your separation with a focus on a good co-parenting relationship and/or to move on with dignity and without spending a fortune.
£6690 (total cost)
"Excellent 4.9 / 5” Trustpilot Score
What’s included in the service?
- Support from an expert Divorce Specialist to help you and your ex-partner agree your financial and children arrangements
- Advice on navigating the emotional journey
- Up to 6 supported negotiation sessions (with the option to pay for more sessions in the unlikely event they are required)*
- A comprehensive legally binding consent order A consent order is the legally binding document that sets out the financial arrangements you and your ex have come to. It is also the document that legally ends any potential future claims.
- All divorce documents completed on your behalf
- An expert to manage the process from start to finish & collation of expert advice into your settlement negotiations
- All court correspondence handled by us
- Payment plan options
Please note; we offer fixed fee packages and do not refund unused time or sessions.*