Negotiation and Consent Order Service
If you and your partner decide to separate you’ll need to work out how you plan on dividing your finances; such as any money, property, pensions and debt.
If you have children, you’ll need to make arrangements for them, such as where they will live and how you will parent moving forwards.
You will also need to go through the legal steps necessary to get divorced and make your financial arrangements legally binding.
Our Negotiation and Consent Order Service is the option for you if you’ve already started your divorce and have either; almost come to a full agreement but have a single issue to agree on; you want some help to understand if your agreement is fair; or, you have complex assets (more than one property or assets over £2m or a business to divide/discuss) and want your agreement written up.
£1500 (total cost)
"Excellent 4.9 / 5” Trustpilot Score
How it works
- Book an initial free 15-minute consultation to understand whether the amicable process is the best option for you and your partner
- If you need more time you can purchase a one-hour consultation to explore your options
- Get started and sign up to access your amicable dashboard
- Meet your Divorce Specialist who will guide you through the process
What can you cover with your Specialist?
Check your agreement - Get expert insight from a Divorce Specialist to check whether your agreement is fair
Single issue - Get help agreeing on a single issue to do with your financial arrangements
Complex assets - If you have more than one property or assets over £2m or a business to divide/discuss
What's included in the service?
- Divorce Specialist - Your own dedicated Divorce Specialist to answer your questions, guide you through the process
Two hours of guided support - Up to two hours of support from a Divorce Specialist tailored to your specific situation
- The ‘legal bit’ - We prepare your consent order which outlines your financial agreements to the court
The court process - We manage the court process on your behalf
Emotional guidance - Access to support with the emotional journey and the transition from parents to co-parents if you have children
You don’t need to use the full two hours, however, we don’t refund unused time