amicable’s Full Divorce Service
The right service for you if you still have some agreements to make in regard to your finances and/or childcare arrangements. This option includes two 60-min coaching sessions with a divorce expert as well as all the divorce and consent order legal documentation managed from start to finish by a divorce expert.
£1800 (total cost)
"Excellent 4.9 / 5” Trustpilot Score
What’s included in the service?
- A comprehensive legally binding consent order. A consent order is the legally binding document that sets out the financial arrangements you and your ex have come to. It is also the document that legally ends any potential future claims.
- Completion, submission and management of D81 (statement of information)
- Completion, submission and management of the Form A (Notice of [intention to proceed with] an application for a financial order)
- Completion, submission and management of the Pension Sharing Annex (P1)
- Completion, submission and management of the Legal advice statement (an explanation for the judge)
- Two 60-minute sessions with an expert divorce coach to help you agree your financial and children arrangements and to support you through the emotional journey
- All divorce documents completed on your behalf
- An expert to manage the process from start to finish
- All court correspondence handled by us
- Payment plan options