amicable's divorce with consent order service
amicable's divorce with consent order service ensures your divorce and financial arrangements are managed from start to finish by an expert divorce coach. amicable's approach is unique because we keep costs down by working with you and your partner together, something lawyers are not able to do. This service is right for you if you are in total agreement on your finances and you both want a legally binding consent order setting out your agreement and protecting you both from future claims (a clean break). To find out what’s involved in having a consent order click here. We will not unpick your agreement or create tension, but we’ll let you know if we think the court might raise queries on anything you’ve agreed. To check you have an agreement the court is likely to approve, click here. If you are not sure about your agreement and want to discuss options please use our Full Service option.
£1200 (total cost)
"Excellent 4.9 / 5” Trustpilot Score
What’s included in the service?
- A comprehensive legally binding consent order A consent order is the legally binding document that sets out the financial arrangements you and your ex have come to. It is also the document that legally ends any potential future claims.
- All divorce documents completed on your behalf
- An expert to manage the process from start to finish & collation of expert advice into your settlement negotiations
- All court correspondence handled by us
- No need to attend court
- Fixed price with the option to spread the cost over three months