amicable is operating as normal COVID-19 FAQ’s

Court fees for divorce and consent order


Court fees are set by the government and have to be paid for your divorce to be processed.

This link will allow you to pay for the court fees to cover your divorce and the consent order when your partner has already signed up for the divorce service.