amicable's Consent Order Service
amicable is unique because we keep the costs down by working with you and your partner together, something lawyers are not able to do. This service includes a divorce expert managing your consent order from start to finish.
amicable’s consent order service is the right option for you if:
- You have already agreed how you'd like to split your finances with your ex when you separate
- You have already filed for your divorce (or are planning to) and want to get a consent order to end your financial relationship
- You are already divorced / your civil partnership is already dissolved and you'd like to formalise your financial arrangements and end future claims
£950 (total cost)
"Excellent 4.9 / 5” Trustpilot Score
What’s included in the service?
- A comprehensive legally binding consent order. A consent order is the legally binding document that sets out the financial arrangements you and your ex have come to. It is also the document that legally ends any potential future claims.
- Completion, submission and management of D81 (statement of information)
- Completion, submission and management of the Form A (Notice of [intention to proceed with] an application for a financial order)
- Completion, submission and management of the Pension Sharing Annex (P1)
- Completion, submission and management of the Legal advice statement (an explanation for the judge)
- An expert to manage the process from start to finish
- All court correspondence handled by us
- The government’s filing fee can be added at the time of purchase
- Payment plan options