Consent Order Service
If you and your partner decide to separate you’ll need to work out how you plan on dividing your finances; such as any money, property, pensions and debt.
You will also need to go through the legal steps necessary to get divorced and make your financial arrangements legally binding.
Our Consent Order Service is the right service if you’ve already started your divorce, are in total agreement over your finances and you both want a legally binding consent order setting out your agreement and ending future claims (a clean break).
£900 (total cost)
"Excellent 4.9 / 5” Trustpilot Score
How it works
- Book an initial free 15-minute consultation to understand whether the amicable process is the best option for you and your partner
- If you need more time you can purchase a one-hour consultation to explore your options
- Get started and sign up to access your amicable dashboard
- Meet your Divorce Specialist who will guide you through the process
What's included in the service?
- Divorce Specialist - Your own dedicated Divorce Specialist to answer your questions, guide you through the process and conduct your sessions
- The ‘legal bit’ - We prepare your consent order which outlines your financial agreements to the court
The court process - We manage the court process on your behalf
Emotional guidance - Access to support with the emotional journey and the transition from parents to co-parents if you have children
We won’t unpick your agreement or create tension, but we’ll let you know if we think the court might raise queries on anything you’ve agreed to. To check if you have an agreement the court is likely to approve, use our agreement checker. If you are not sure about your agreement and want to discuss options please explore our other services .