amicable's consent order service
This service is right for you if you are in total agreement on your finances and you both want a legally binding consent order setting out your agreement and protecting you both from future claims (a clean break). To find out what’s involved in having a consent order click here. We will not unpick your agreement or create tension, but we’ll let you know if we think the court might raise queries on anything you’ve agreed. To check you have an agreement the court is likely to approve, click here. If you are not sure about your agreement and want to discuss options please use our Full Service option.
amicable’s consent order service is the right option for you if:
- You have already agreed how you'd like to split your finances with your ex when you separate
- You have already filed for your divorce (or are planning to) and want to get a consent order to end your financial relationship
- You are already divorced/ your civil partnership is already dissolved and you'd like to formalise your financial arrangements and end future claims
£900 (total cost)
"Excellent 4.9 / 5” Trustpilot Score
What’s included in the service?
- A comprehensive legally binding consent order. A consent order is the legally binding document that sets out the financial arrangements you and your ex have come to. It is also the document that legally ends any potential future claims.
- Completion, submission and management of D81 (statement of information)
- Completion, submission and management of the Form A (Notice of [intention to proceed with] an application for a financial order)
- Completion, submission and management of the Pension Sharing Annex (P1)
- Completion, submission and management of the legal advice statement (an explanation for the judge)
- An expert to manage the process from start to finish
- All court correspondence handled by us
- The government’s filing fee can be added at the time of purchase
- Payment plan options