Assisted Separation Agreement Service
If you and your partner decide to separate you’ll need to work out how you plan on dividing your finances; such as any money, property and debt.
If you have children, you’ll need to make arrangements for them, such as where they will live and how you will parent moving forwards.
Our Assisted Separation Agreement Service designed for cohabiting couples or couples who wish to separate before they divorce. It’s the right option for you if you have come to a full agreement on finances and children and want to discuss your agreement with a Separation Specialist. You will need to use this service rather than our basic Separation Agreement Service if you have an agreement involving complex assets (more than one property or assets over £2m or a business to divide/discuss) It's important to note that separation agreements are not automatically enforceable by the courts. For more information on this please speak to one of our experts.
£1500 (total cost)
"Excellent 4.8 / 5” Trustpilot Score
How it works
- Book an initial free 15-minute consultation to understand whether the amicable process is the best option for you and your partner
- If you need more time you can purchase a one-hour consultation to explore your options
- Get started and sign up to access your amicable dashboard
- Meet your Separation Specialist who will guide you through the process
What can you cover with your Specialist?
Check your agreement - Get expert insight from a Separation Specialist to check whether your agreement is fair
- Complex assets - If you have more than one property or assets over £2m or a business to divide/discuss
- Queries about the process or information required
What's included in the service?
- Separation Specialist - Up to 2 hours of time with your own dedicated Separation Specialist to answer your questions and guide you through the process. This includes joint calls to talk through your agreements and answer questions on the Deed of Separation
- Access to amicable's online portal - this allows you to upload your financial information, keep up to date with the progress of your case and contact your specialist, along with the ability to send us your Memorandum of Understanding to draft from if no further disclosure is required
Emotional guidance - Access to support with the emotional journey and the transition from parents to co-parents if you have children
You don’t need to use the full two hours, however, we don’t refund unused time