amicable forum

What counts as income when it comes to applying for a discount on the divorce court fees?

What should I include as my income when applying for a discount on the government court fee to divorce?


    Hi anon3 -
    You should include the following in your income when you're applying for help with fees on the government court fee to divorce in England and Wales: What to include in your monthly income: wages, certain benefits, pensions (state, work or private without guarantee credit), rent from anyone living with you and other properties that you own, payments from relatives, maintenance payments, eg from an ex-spouse, income from selling goods publicly or privately, including over the internet, student maintenance loans, grants or bursaries (except for tuition fee loans).
    What benefits not to include in your monthly income: Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP), Attendance Allowance, Back to Work Bonus, Bereavement Allowance, Budgeting Advances paid under Universal Credit, Budgeting Loan, Carer’s Allowance, Carer Element of Universal Credit, Childcare Element of Working Tax Credit, Childcare Element of Universal Credit, Cold Weather Payment, Constant Attendance Allowance, Direct payments made under Community Care, Services for Carer and, Children’s Services, Disability Living Allowance (DLA), Disabled and Severely Disabled elements of Child Tax Credit, Disabled and Severely Disabled Child elements of, Working Tax Credit, Disabled and Severely Disabled Child elements of Universal Credit,Exceptionally Severe Disablement Allowance, Financial support under an agreement for the foster care of a child, Funeral Payment, Housing Benefit, Housing Credit Element of Pension Credit, Housing Element of Universal Credit, Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit, Independent Living Fund payments, Limited Capability for Work Element of Universal Credit, Personal Independence Payment (PIP), Any pension paid under the Naval, Military and Air forces etc (Disablement and Death) service Pension Order 2006, Severe Disablement Allowance, Short Term Benefit Advances (STBAs), Universal Credit Advances, Widowed Parent’s Allowance

Reply to question

Your reply
Your name
Your email

Sending ....

Your reply has been sent.

It will be visible after verification.

Your reply did not send. Please try again later.

back to latest threads