amicable forum

were can i get such a form from

were can i get such a form as my husband of 10 years has committed adultery and i want a divorce, but as he is not down on the mortgage. he has said he would leave with nothing, so i want him to sign some thing to that respect. even though he has already left and moved in a place with her.

Reply to question

Your reply
Your name
Your email

Sending ....

Your reply has been sent.

It will be visible after verification.

Your reply did not send. Please try again later.

back to latest threads