amicable forum

I want to change my surname back when my divorce is official

Where do I need to change it so it’s all done? I know the bank etc but need a full list of where I need to change it.


    amicable has a checklist that you can download with all the admin you need to do once your divorce is official, including where to change your name! Access it here.

Reply to question

Your reply
Your name
Your email

Sending ....

Your reply has been sent.

It will be visible after verification.

Your reply did not send. Please try again later.

back to latest threads