amicable forum

Location of ex

I have been separated since December 2007. I know where my ex was then, but I have no idea if he is still there. We split all of the house and finances etc in 2008, but I have had no contact with him since then. How do I go about serving him with papers, and do I need a consent order as the finances have been settled? He has little or no family, so I can't use them to find him. Also, I have moved since and don't want him to know my new address. Can I keep my location private?


Reply to question

Your reply
Your name
Your email

Sending ....

Your reply has been sent.

It will be visible after verification.

Your reply did not send. Please try again later.

back to latest threads