amicable forum

Lega separation

Is it possible to get legal separation from spouse residing outside the UK. I know the country he is currently residing in but don’t have an address.


    Hi swiftpraise, yes it is possible if they are in a different country but you will need an address to formalise things through the courts. Before heading down the legal separation route, I would first check that it’s the right option for you by booking a call here or by reading this blog.

    Both parties needs to be aware but to get things possible (even if they’re not) get in touch with just like on my case.

Reply to question

Your reply
Your name
Your email

Sending ....

Your reply has been sent.

It will be visible after verification.

Your reply did not send. Please try again later.

back to latest threads