amicable forum

Husband is not responding

i have filed divorce against emotional and verbal abuse allegations. my husband got my petition and filed cross petition against me based on his own false allegations.
I respond on his cross petition that i am not agree with his allegations but i want the divorce to happen quickly. so i allow his petition to stand but Its been 3 months after that he is not responding. what should i do? he has changed his solicitor as well. and his solicitor is not responding as well.


    Hi N.b. - it's worth contacting the court to find out what the progress is. Here is the number: 0300 303 0642. If you have no luck with this, please let us know, our office number is 0203 004 4695.

Reply to question

Your reply
Your name
Your email

Sending ....

Your reply has been sent.

It will be visible after verification.

Your reply did not send. Please try again later.

back to latest threads