amicable forum

How do we go about sorting out our financial split?

We are nearly half way through the divorce at decri nisi stage and have just found out that we need to do a separate form to make our financial split legal. Is this right? Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanksd


    Hi DWG. Thanks for sending us your question, that is correct, even though you will be divorced soon, you will need a consent order to make your financial split legally binding. Without it, either of you can make a claim each other in the future. You will need to be legally trained to complete a consent order (doesn\’t need to a be a lawyer), amicable offers a consent order service for £900 including VAT. Or please book a 15 minute call here to talk to one of our experts.

Reply to question

Your reply
Your name
Your email

Sending ....

Your reply has been sent.

It will be visible after verification.

Your reply did not send. Please try again later.

back to latest threads