amicable forum

Divirce online

I'm start my divorce one a gov Web site
So far I done everthing online and my question is
Are now ill be doing everything on line like a apply for decree nisi and after absolutely
And are my wife can send a response online too


    Hi Voytec - I hope you're well. You can complete the whole divorce process online using the government website. This includes the D8, Acknowledgement of Service, Decree Nisi and Decree Absolute. The online divorce will only end the marriage though, so if you want to legalise your financial split and end the possibility of claims in the future then you'll need to get a consent order. Please call us if you'd like anymore information / support: 0203 004 4695

Reply to question

Your reply
Your name
Your email

Sending ....

Your reply has been sent.

It will be visible after verification.

Your reply did not send. Please try again later.

back to latest threads