amicable forum

advice needed

My ex and myself have been married since 2013. He is an alcoholic and is currently on probation for drink driving. He has to remain in our property for the year duration of his probation - according to the court. I don't want to live like this. I pay for everything in the property as he doesn't work. Why should he be allowed to live there for free?


    Hi Anne-Marie, thanks for posting your question. I’m afraid we aren’t able to advise you on an order from the criminal court, you will need to contact the probation officer as to why the order has been written that way and seek clarification from them. If you are looking to divorce in order to show the court that you are officially separated then we are able to help you with this, please book a call with one of our Divorce Coaches here.

Reply to question

Your reply
Your name
Your email

Sending ....

Your reply has been sent.

It will be visible after verification.

Your reply did not send. Please try again later.

back to latest threads